- For Students
- Career-related Activities / Events
- Guidance for Students
- Legal Careers Directory / Other Resources
- Job Openings
- Postgraduate Studies Opportunities / Scholarships
- Other Announcements
- For Employers
The Faculty values its relationships with the legal profession, the government and other sectors in the community. We hope the information provided in this section will help you better understand how our law students may be able to contribute to your needs.
The Faculty has a strong team of experienced academic staff from many jurisdictions providing innovative and student-centred teaching. Our academic programmes are well-structured and have been designed following close consultation with prominent academics and senior members of the legal profession. Our students are strongly grounded in the core legal subject areas and many develop specialties during the course of their legal studies. Our graduates are well prepared to meet the challenges in the evolving local and international economy.
Learn more about our academic programmes here!
The Faculty attracts local and overseas students of very high calibre who study in our rigorous academic programmes as well as participate in our wide range of student activities, internships, exchanges and mooting competitions. This combination of study and other experiences best equips our students for the challenges that lie ahead.
Learn more about the student life at our Faculty and the student achievements here!
The Virtual Careers Resource Centre offers a free platform to allow employers to post recruitment information of their job openings for CUHK law students.
The job posting service is free of charge. Please comply with the following conditions of use and complete the online recruitment form:
- The service is only provided to employers, not including employment agencies, for recruitment purpose,
- Users of this service are responsible for the accuracy of information which shall not be in breach of laws or contains indecent elements,
- No information on marketing or fee earning activities will be allowed,
- The Centre provides a link between prospective employers and Faculty of Law students; communication will be between the two parties and not through the Centre,
- The Centre reserves the right to accept or reject requests for use of the service and edit the contents of information to be posted.